The PK360 is a 360 platform developed by Pearn Kandola to create a fully bespoke and cost effective 360 feedback solution. The PK360 provides organisations with a flexible, web hosted, software platform that can be customised and branded to meet their specific requirements.
The open structure of the PK360 has been designed to be populated using your existing competency framework and allows a wide range of survey response formats to be used to securely gather both internal and externally sourced responses. There is no predefined content that must be used with this feedback tool. The PK360 includes a pre-defined report template that provides insightful feedback, including quantitative results reported by different groups as well as self, and comparison to overall average scores. All competence sections also provide narrative feedback to support the numbers. Although delivered in a standard, pre-defined format, the design of the report can upon request be modified into an agreed client specific format.
- Addresses your organisational needs by placing no restrictions on the number of questions or competencies used, the rating scales used or other hosted content.
- The PK360 report as well as the invitation and reminder emails use your language and can be customised with your corporate identity to reflect your organisational brand and values.
- Secure internet hosting and access allows completion of the PK360 with no time or location constraints.
- Reports are easy and straightforward to interpret. Recipients are not inundated with detailed data that ultimately does not help them to understand the key messages in regard to their strengths and development areas.
- The simple, user friendly interface encourages response rates and requires no additional participant training.
- Provides a cost effective solution for all feedback based individual development initiatives.
- Assistance from Pearn Kandola psychologists is available to help validate existing frameworks, develop the survey questions and to provide additional support in the development process.