The Dashboard is Pearn Kandola's online tool for collecting and processing assessment and development centre data. The online platform can be used to manage the whole process from collecting ratings and feedback comments, processing the data, to producing feedback reports. Dashboard is a highly versatile and adaptable proprietary online solution with the following features:
- An internet enabled tool that can be accessed on any computer connected to the internet. Currently compatible with MS Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Competencies, indicators and exercises can be set-up to client specifications.
- Choice of use for either assessment centre or development centre solutions.
- Assessment centre allows the use of behaviourally anchored rating scales and setting of pass/fail indication based on agreed cut-off scores.
- Dashboard automatically collates all exercise ratings and uses these to calculate an overall score for each competence.
- Data entry and processing during development centres is reduced as ratings are entered directly onto the system, and scores calculated automatically.
- Results are viewable on screen in an assessment matrix format. Each score for each competence and exercise is visible together with the overall score.
- Data is easily accessible to facilitate feedback.
- A report can be produced that includes the candidate results together with comments provided by assessors for each exercise as well as pre-work data.
- Candidates are able to log onto the system after an event to view their results and to use an online development planning tool.
- Guest access can be granted to colleagues/line managers to view an individual’s development plan and provide comment.
- Dashboard data can be exported in Excel format to facilitate more complex statistical analysis or to allow it to be imported into other HR systems.
Click here to download a sample report